This is, without a doubt, the simplest ‘recipe’ in my repertoire. Frankly, it’t not a recipe – it’t just a great idea. Perfect as a quick breakfast salad with a side of scrambled eggs or as an afternoon snack. Healthy, filling & fresh.
- LEVEL: Easy
- Prep: 10 Mins
- Cook: None
- SERVES: 1-2
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
150g trail mix (or a mixture of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, coconut flakes etc.)
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. pomegranate molasses
20g flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
pinch sea salt (to taste)
pinch black pepper (to taste)
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and pomegranate molasses with seasoning. Tip the rest of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and drizzle over the dressing, gently toss and serve. Yes – it’s that easy.
- Oval Lunch Box, A Slice of Green: £19.00 (asliceofgreen.co.uk)
- Trail Mix, Tesco: £1.43 (tesco.com)
- Pomegranate Mollasses, Ottolenghi: £3.65 (ottolenghi.co.uk)
- Glasses, Cubbitts: £125 (cubitts.co.uk)
- Tea Towel, John Lewis: £10 (johnlewis.com)
You must be logged in to add or save recipes to your Pik & Mix.
Please click here to login or create an account.