PB Blender Muffins – perfect for breakfast, snack time, or a guilt free dessert after dinner. No butter, sugar, or oil – just Greek yogurt and honey, so don’t panic if you eat 3 in one sitting. That’s not the best part, these are the easiest muffins to make, whack everything in your blender (SMEG – obviously) and away you go.
- LEVEL: Easy
- Prep: 8 Minutes
- Cook: 15 Minutes
- SERVES: 12 Muffins
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
for the Blender
2 cups oats
2 large very ripe bananas
2 large eggs
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. almond milk
3 tbsp. smooth peanut butter (Pip & Nut Favourite*)
1 tbsp. tahini
2 – 3 tbsp. honey (add more if you have a sweet tooth!)
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. table salt
for the Mix-Ins
1/2 chopped dark chocolate / chocolate chips (nuts optional)
1 banana, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 12-cup or line with papers and set aside
2. Place the all blender ingredients in the blender (SMEG preferable!): oats, bananas, eggs, Greek yogurt, almond milk, smooth peanut butter, tahini, honey, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend on high, stopping to stir the ingredients once or twice as needed, until the batter is smooth and the oats have broken down almost completely (approx. 3 minutes). If the mixture is too thick pour in an additional tablespoon of almond milk.
3. Then, by hand, stir in the mix-ins.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each no more than three-quarters of the way to the top. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips or nuts as desired.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, until the tops of the muffins are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Place the pan on a wire rack and let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Don’t panic – they will deflate slightly, but still taste delicious. Remove from the pan once cooled and enjoy.
You must be logged in to add or save recipes to your Pik & Mix.
Please click here to login or create an account.