Pancake day is here… Making batter, as it is, is easy enough. Why not make it even easier with this wonder ‘Superfood Bakery’ pancake mix.
- LEVEL: Easy
- Prep: 15 Mins
- Cook: 15 Mins
- SERVES: 1-5 (depending on appetite)
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
1 bag morning dreamers pancakes (https://superfoodbakery.co.uk/)
225mml almond milk
1 tbsp. coconut oil
3 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp. tahini
1 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp. cocoa nibs
3-4tbsp. almond milk
2 bananas, sliced
icing sugar, to serve
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the dreamers pancakes mix and eggs. Then add the almond milk slowly and continue to whisk.
2. Heat the frying pan to medium heat and add a little coconut oil. Using a large spoon, pour 1 tbsp. of mixture into the pan. Wait until bubbles start to appear then flip the pancake. Cook until golden brown.
3. Stack the pancakes and make the filling.
5. To serve, pour over the filling and sprinkle with icing sugar. Heaven.
You must be logged in to add or save recipes to your Pik & Mix.
Please click here to login or create an account.